TPU Hose 6” and 8” Working Pressure 200 psi – Bursting Pressure 600 psi
Super abrasion resistance – Extremely hard wearing and durable for long service life
Ultra-High Tensile Strength – Resistant to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals
Resistant to weathering, UV and Ozone
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Extremely hard wearing and durable for long service life.
- Ultra-high tensile strength
- Resistance to fuel, oil, and a wide range of chemicals
- Resistance to weathering, UV and ozone
- Lightweight and easy to handle compared to material handling hose in rubber
This hose is made from extruded thermoplastic polyester based polyurethane (TPU) with excellent wear and tear properties. The reinforcement is made from circular woven filament polyester yarn. The “Extrusion through-the-weave” production method gives a very strong bonding between cover and lining as well as firmly encapsulating the woven polyester.
Agriculture and mining, Transport of abrasive materials, Flexible pipeline even in extreme terrain irrigation and sludge disposal, Supply hose for liquid manure and sludge injection systems, For heavy duty service under toughest conditions, Recommended for Manure Transfer Solutions.
Working Temperature: -58˚F to +176˚F
Length per roll: – 660 ft